Because college isn't the end goal!
Prepare your teen for their career path...
as well as college
or trade school
...while saving time, money, and peace of mind!
If you’re a parent looking for help getting your teen prepared for college (or maybe a non-college path) while still keeping the peace at home then you already know that there are a ton of decisions and options ahead.
You want to see your child succeed after high-school. You have researched and talked with friends, but there is so much conflicting college prep advice. Which exams should your high-school student take? When should they start preparing? Do you need to sign up for dual enrollment or AP tests? And how can you start preparing for college if your teen doesn't even know what he or she wants to do? What if they want to pursue a career path you don't know anything about? What then? If this sounds familiar then you are in the right place!
With the UniversityReady consulting program
you will have…
Personalized, targeted direction for your teen's career pathOur consulting package starts with personality and strengths tests so we can customize to your teen's unique scenario, because one size doesn't fit all. We'll even create a custom calendar with the topics and deadlines that we think are most applicable for your situation.
Peace of mind for you and your teenMatthew worked for years selling advertising to college admissions departments, and knows what colleges are looking for when it comes to recruiting (and even more importantly, we talk regularly with career professionals about what is being looked for in your industry).
One-on-one helpAfter completing the personality and strengths tests, our starter package includes a one-hour, one-on-one meeting with Matthew to discuss where you are now, and formulate plans for the next year.
Reduced stress at homeToday there are SO many different college prep tools. Your teen doesn't need to do it all (in fact, I strongly discourage it). I'll give you the resources to understand the different tests and tools out there, but then give you the even more important knowledge of how to determine which tools are right for your situation.
LIVE help available for you EVERY WEEKI'm here for you! You can jump on our LIVE weekly planning videos every Monday at 4:30 CT (or catch the recordings in our membership site), plus can submit an email to Matthew at any time and he'll send you access to a video answer!
"My heart is to help guide teens and their family towards a career-centered approach to college (or trade school) in a way that is intentional, engaging, affordable, and stress-free."
MATTHEW BULLINGTON, COLLEGE CONSULTANT
Enroll in the UniversityReady Consulting Starter Plan Today
Wonderfull!!! Full of information. Just what our family needed to get our college prep started with confidence!
- Jamie K, High School Mom
The wealth of information that you gave will ultimately save me boat-loads of time. Plus I feel that I got incredibly beneficial information that I wish that I had known in my highschool/college career. Now I feel that we can get funding for college that we did not even know was possible! Inspiring!
- Kim A, High School Mom
I completed your ACT course, and it allowed me to get full ride for dual enrollment! The course was awesome!
- Colby, High School Student
What’s Included with the UniversityReady
We have broken our resources down to correspond with 4 separate phases of high-school and career prep. You get LIVE access to Matthew every Monday at 4:30 CT to address the topics relevant to your stage in career preparation, and to ask him ANY questions that are on your mind!
Phase 1 (Approximately 9th Grade)
FOCUS: Academic Support and Study Skills Training
Starting in 9th grade students are encouraged to lay a strong foundation academically. If students don't know how to stay on top of their academics then the stress is going to skyrocket when trying to juggle coursework with testing and applications, so we recommend students to first focus on building their academic skillset.
Phase 1 Resources:
The first Monday of each month we have a LIVE webinar on Mondays at 4:30 CT to provide you with resources, tips and action plans on how to not just get by in your high school courses, but to thrive! Topics we cover include:
- Record keeping, planning and organization in high school.
- Dealing with learning struggles and test anxiety.
- Subject-specific resources and tips for math, English, science, social studies, foreign language, fine arts, technology and more.
Phase 2 (Approximately 10th Grade)
FOCUS: Exploring Career Paths
Once you have a solid academic foundation built, exploring career paths comes next! Many times people jump straight into the college prep tools-ACT, SAT, dual enrollment, AP and CLEP tests. The problem with this approach is that each of those options is a specialized tool that makes sense for some routes, but not for others, so we've structured our approach to be career-centric. We start with personality testing before our first meeting, focus on exploring possible career paths, and then use insight from career professionals to determine which tools/route make the most sense for you.
Phase 2 Resources:
The second Monday of each month we have a LIVE webinar on Mondays at 4:30 CT to provide you with resources, tips and action plans on how to deeply explore potential career paths. Topics we cover include:
- Personality and strength testing to identify potential career paths.
- Detailed steps to help you locate professionals in the career you're considering and get their input on the best route for you.
- Action plans for non-college routes including trade school and entrepreneurship.
Phase 3 (Approximately 11th Grade)
FOCUS: The Exams and Other Tools You Need for Your Route
From the alphabet soup of standardized exams (ACT, SAT, PSAT, PreACT, AP, CLEP, CLT, DSST, ECE/uEXCEL, and others) to extracurricular activities, associates degrees, accelerated programs, and dual enrollment, this phase concentrates on putting the right tools together to get you where you want to go!
Phase 3 Resources:
The third Monday of each month we have a LIVE webinar at 4:30 CT to detail each test and tool, giving you the exact criteria to determine if it makes sense or not for your teen, and if so an action plan for you going forward. Topics we cover include:
- Choosing and preparing for the right entrance exam: ACT, SAT or CLT.
- Colleges that are test optional and alternatives to taking standardized exams.
- Earning college credit early using AP, CLEP tests or dual enrollment.
Phase 4 (Approximately 12th Grade)
FOCUS: The Application Process
It's time to launch your plans into action! In the Application Process Phase we will focus on the steps to successfully, confidently apply to college, trade school, or a job (whichever matches your route best). We'll help you keep track of deadlines, get the most scholarships, equip you with the criteria to make the best decisions, and motivate you to follow through on the plans we've been working to build over the past four years.
Phase 4 Resources:
The fourth Monday of each month we have a LIVE webinar at 4:30 CT to detail each test and tool, giving you the exact criteria to determine if it makes sense or not for your teen, and if so an action plan for you going forward. Topics we cover include:
- Planning out your senior year
- Understanding the stages of the application process (whether for college or trade school)
- How to secure financing for college
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Our UniversityReady Starter Consulting Package
(A $2,526 Value)
Resources for All 4 Phases of HIgh School
We provide a concise, focused plan for each grade of high school that allows you to know what you need to focus on (and what you can let go of).
A Career-Centered Plan for High SchoolUnlike most resources that just focus on how to get into college, we are career-centered in our approach, even if that means trade school or entering straight into the workforce.
Simplification Is Our GoalHaving your teen burn out while trying to do it all is antithetical to our career-centered approach. Students need margin to be able to truly explore career paths, so we work with you to help identify what college/career prep tools make sense for your specific route, and which ones you can pass on.
Peace of Mind, Clear Direction for Your Teen, All with Margin for Your Family!We provide big-picture guidance and weekly support so you can approach college and career preparation for your teen with confidence, knowing how and when to schedule the crucial steps for your teen's specific route (and know which tools you can say "no" to).
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Excel in High School and Prepare for Your Career/College with Confidence
Study Skills Challenge
A 12-module guide to help teens reach new heights in their study habits. At the end of this challenge students will more completely understand their learning style and have a toolbox of specific strategies to improve their comprehension in class.
(A $39 Value)
What You’ll Get:
12 modules covering crucial study skill topics, each with multiple videos, a handout and specific action steps. Topics covered include:
- Developing the ability to focus deeply.
- Strategies for exams, homework, essays, and more!
- How to develop good organizational and time management skills.
Career Prep Challenge
A 4-week, guided program designed specifically nclude 1-2 sentence overview of the results this bonus promises.
(A $39 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Daily short videos with assignments and handouts to step teens through an intentional path to exploring career paths, including:
- Personality and strength testing, and detailed instructions on how to get the most out of the tests included in the consulting package.
- Direction on how to approach the career prep decision process.
- Resources to help your teen locate a professional in the career field they are considering, including an action plan and questions to ask to get career-specific guidance.
College Application and College Financing Challenges (Fall 2021)
Opening each fall, a full semester-long course for seniors that guides them through the specific college/trade school application steps so no crucial deadlines are missed.
(A $194 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Weekly videos and action plans for the time-sensitive fall semester of the senior year.
- Each week you get a short video that gives clear direction for what to be focusing on that week to make sure your applications are completed on time.
- Support on how to best market yourself to colleges or trade schools to have the best chances of being admitted and earning scholarships.
- Guidance on the three big sources of financing for college, and how to set yourself up to get the most scholarship dollars for school.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
UniversityReady Starter Consulting Package - $2,526 Value
- Access to the year-round UniversityReady guidance counseling program - $468 Value
- LIVE weekly video access to Matthew Bullington to answer YOUR questions!
- Thousands of academic support videos as resources for all core high-school subjects - $720 Value
- Personality, Intelligences, Learning Styles and Strengths Testing - $59 Value
- A private planning meeting to map out your target goals and deadlines for the year - $299 Value
- Access to an amazing collection of tools to explore career paths, research colleges, and track exam scores - $708 Value
- Bonus 1 - Study Skills Challenge - $39 Value
- Bonus 2 - Career Prep Challenge - $39 Value
- Bonus 3 - College Application Challenge - $97 Value
- Bonus 4 - College Financing Challenge - $97 Value
- Bonus 5 - Access to All New Challenges
Total Value: $2,526
When you add it all up, that’s a value of over $2,500, not to mention the peace of mind and direction it will provide for your family!
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
Our Money Back Guarantee
We are sure that this program will give your teen direction and guidance on their journey to prepare for college and a career path!
We offer a 14 day money-back guarantee as long as the personality test has not been taken and planning meeting has not taken place. Before that point if you are unhappy with the product in any way just reach out and we will refund your full purchase price.
After that time you can cancel the $39 monthly fee at any point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need an educational consultant?
I hear about everything my friends are doing to prepare for college and it sounds so overwhelming!
Does my teen have to sign up for a ton of ACT/SAT exams, AP courses, Dual Enrollment, etc?
What if my teen is headed down a path that doesn't require college?
What if we have multiple teens in high school?
What happens after I sign up?
What's your guarantee policy?
What all is included?
Enroll in the UniversityReady Consulting Starter Plan Today
Still thinking about it?
How to know if UniversityReady's Consulting Starter Plan is right for you:
- You have students in 8th or 9th grade and want to create a strategic, career-centered plan for high school.
- You have a teen who has no idea about what he/she wants to do after graduation, and you need an action plan to help them explore career paths.
- You have a 10th/11th grade student who is trying to determine which exams to take, whether to do dual enrollment, and how to make sense of all the options.
- You have a 12th grade student and want to make sure they don't miss any application or scholarship deadlines.
- You know that college is expensive, and you want assistance to make it as affordable as possible and make sure the investment you make is worth it.
- You want an outside voice speaking into your teen's life providing action steps so that they are ready for life after graduation.
- You don't want your teen to just default to college, but instead want them to mature into focusing on preparing for a career path, and pursuing the route that makes the most sense for that path.
- You're ready to invest in giving your teen direction for their career path, and equipping them to strategically approach college (or whatever route best fits their goals)!
I can’t wait for you to join UniversityReady's Consulting Program!
I was paid to go to college because I had a clear plan for a career path, and I created UniversityReady to help families be strategic in their approach to career and college preparation!
My heart is to help families save time and money by developing a strategic, career-centered plan for life after high school, and this led me to create UniversityReady as an affordable, flexible option for your family to have clear career-prep guidance from the comfort of your own home!
UniversityReady's Consulting Programs are for any families with high-school age students who are looking for a strategic plan they can implement in exploring career paths that utilize their student's natural skills, and want access to LIVE support along the way!
Even though college is one of the most expensive investments a family will ever make, I know that money can be tight so I structured this package with a pay-as-you go approach that you can cancel anytime and to give you peace of mind in this investment in your teen's future!
So what are you waiting for? Join UniversityReady and get career-centered guidance for your teen today!