A four week challenge for high school and college students
What you'll get:
Included with this 4 Week Career Prep Challenge:
1. Weekly videos, downloads, and assignments to guide students from understanding their own personality/strengths to researching and exploring college and career paths that would match up with those strengths.
2. Access to community support throughout this journey, in the format of an online Facebook group (possibly Instagram depending upon student feedback), weekly live videos (Mondays at 5:00 CT), and a monitored comments sections in our online course.
3. Guidance through the book So Good They Can't Ignore You and the movie Hidden Figures to learn more about the importance of a skills focus when it comes to considering college, trade school and career paths.
4. Access for 12 months to our online course where we will post the videos, downloads, assignments and resources, as well as where we will post discussions of what we are learning.
5. Group resources to allow you to facilitate completing this challenge together with your friends!