A six week guided course for teens to help them both learn about the world of business and even launch their own micro business (or help with a small business that is already up and running). Every week students will be taught about a different area of entrepreneurship and given short assignments that, if followed, allow them to quickly launch a small business.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding how to start a business
- Developing and testing an idea
- Identifying and studying your target audience
- Marketing and sales principles
- How to learn about the necessary legal and accounting issues
- Ways to provide amazing customer support
- How to grow and take your business to the next level
- And much more!
Included with this 6 Week Entrepreneurship Challenge:
1. Weekly videos, downloads, and assignments to guide students from understanding the world of business to launching their own micro business.
2. Access to community support throughout this journey, in the format of an online Facebook group, weekly videos, and a monitored comments sections in our online course.
3. Guidance through books, resources, and a collection of videos to teach the primary business concepts.
4. Access for 12 months to our online course where we will post the videos, downloads, assignments and resources, as well as where we will post discussions of what we are learning (UniversityReady subscribers will have access until graduation).